Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Making of Synthe MIPS



How can I not want this?

Yeah, yeah I know that at the very least, all bicycle helmets sold in the United States need to pass the Consumer Product Safety Commission standards. These vary a bit by different organizations and they'll certainly vary by country, etc. Yet, even the most inexpensive helmet out there needs to meet these standards.

So from a pure safety perspective they're all the same. Yet, simply looking at things too much through the lens of left-brain thinking misses the "want" element in the equation.

Why is it that I have no interest in the Trek brand, Bolle sun glasses, or even Cannondale? But when it comes to Giro, Oakley, Merlin, Fat, Ritchey, etc they just move me. They capture my attention, logic (mostly), and my heart.

Oh well, I'll have to wait until fall to fasten one of these new Synthe's on. I'm looking forward to it.

http://www.giro.com/us_en/synthemips/?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Introducing%20the%20New%20Synthe%20MIPS%20Helmet%20(1)&utm_content=

No comments:

Post a Comment